Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12294279
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for an Compensation Speacialist Lead for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Moiz at 408-816-2442.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Oracle HCM, Compensation Management, Workforce Compensation
Duration: 6 Months Plus (possible extension).
Contract Type: W2 Only
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as the subject matter expert leading client to architect, design, and implement a new compensation architecture project.
- Prepare documentation and present to key business stakeholders and executives to solicit feedback and buy-in (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel).
- Understanding of all Oracle Cloud HCM modules specifically Core and Compensation.
- Strong understanding and background of Workforce Structure Architecture.
- Guide the customer through the re-architecture compensation project from the pilot phase to production deployment.
- Able to effectively complete a fit gap analysis and solution design.
- Document all business requirements and configure the system.
- Support the development test scripts, testing scenarios, and support clients with the execution of test scripts.
- Write detailed technical & design specifications for development objects.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
- Expertise in Oracle HCM Cloud - Compensation Management, core, and Workforce Compensation.
- Ability to guide other functional and technical consultants through the project lifecycle
- Builds confidence and trust with clients.
- Bachelors’ degree in business, computer science or related field.
- 6+ years of experience in supporting HR Functions.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Extensive Oracle HCM (Fusion) Development experience.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.