Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12294281
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: Oracle HCM, Compensation Management, Workforce Architecture, Workforce Compensation
Duration: 6 Months Plus (possible extension).
Contract Type: W2 Only
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding of all Oracle Cloud HCM modules specifically Core and Compensation.
- Strong understanding and background of Workforce Structure Architecture.
- Document all business requirements and configure the system.
- Support the development test scripts, testing scenarios, and support clients with the execution of test scripts.
- Write detailed technical & design specifications for development objects.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ajitabh at 408-907-2956.
- Expertise in Oracle HCM Cloud - Compensation Management, core, and Workforce Compensation.
- Extensive Oracle HCM (Fusion) Development experience.
- Builds confidence and trust with clients.
- Bachelors’ degree in business, computer science or related field.
- 6+ years of experience in supporting HR Functions.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.