Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12724366
Primary Skills: Compensation, HR/Finance, Workday or Human Capital Management, FLSa Compliance
Duration: 3 to 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashish at 408-816-2401
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or finance or equivalent years of work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a Business role in either HR Compensation, Finance, Systems, or Analytics.
- Superior Excel skills including creating pivots, v-lookups and what if statements.
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented individual with the ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality; skilled in data modeling /manipulation and is deadline driven.
- Strong communication skills; demonstrated focused ability to build relationships with various constituencies.
- Proficient in market pricing practices, theories, methodologies and tools
- Knowledge of/and experience using Workday Human Capital Mgmt. & Compensation modules
- Knowledge of Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) compliance
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.