Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12654473
Primary Skills: Commercial Underwriting, Fraud & Risk analysis, Financial or Banking background.
Duration: 3 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Come join the Account Risk Underwriting Team as a Service and Support Specialist 2.
- We are looking for a highly skilled and engaged individual with a passion for staying one-step ahead of financial losses, evaluating financial stability and fraud risk factors, while protecting and minimizing the impact for our merchants.
- The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of payments underwriting processes, financial risk behaviors and patterns, and credit and financial documentation.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Shubham at 408-907-2234.
- 2-3 years risk, fraud, and credit analysis experience with an emphasis on payment processing.
- Ability to review, analyze, and verify complex credit and financial documentation Excellent research and investigative skills.
- Ability to make independent and sound decisions with minimal supervision and think on your feet in a dynamic environment.
- Partner and work seamlessly across the team to effectively document and share problems, opportunities, and solutions.
- Ability to excel and operate effectively in a “gray area” where decisions are often made on a case by case basis.
- Manage multiple job responsibilities within a high volume, constantly changing, and fast-paced environment while handling shifting priorities on a daily basis.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as internal system tools.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- CFE certification is a plus!
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.