Job Category: Sales
Job Number: 11504234
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a "Commercial Learning Coordinator" for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Surbhi at 408-512-2359. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: sales trainings, Coordination or Administration, Commercial Learning programs and customer training programs.
Duration: 10+ Months
Tax Term: W2 only
Primary Function of Position:
- The Commercial Learning Coordinator will support program logistics for the Commercial Organization. This individual will also interface frequently with the sales, customer training team, marketing groups, and other departments to ensure the successful planning and execution of sales trainings, meetings, and events.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with the Commercial Organization on upcoming programs
- Deliver all logistic information to program participants and their managers
- Manage housing accommodations, transportation and catering for programs
- Collaborate with Travel Agency for flight and other logistical support
- Schedule workshop support for sales training programs
- Reserve systems and rooms for programs
- Collaborate with System Coordinator and Facilities to coordinate System/I&A workshop set-up and room set-up for programs
- Develop workshop rotations based on program needs and resources
- Effectively manage the budget for training events while delivering high quality experiences
- Manage VIP Demo Room schedule and maintenance schedule
- Collaborate with Learning & Technology Specialist to ensure accurate management of training records
- Support Meeting App administration
- Support technology of role play recordings and lecture recordings
- Manage Concur expense reports and POs for Commercial Learning programs
- Order and organize ancillary products for training
- Leverage data to quantitatively communicate problems, issues, or business case
- Resolve moderate issues or problems
- Remove obstacles for the department
- Independently plan and organize both routine/standard and non-standard work assignments, while ensuring consistently high-quality and on-time work output
- Other general on-site support
- College degree required
Skill / Job Requirements
- 5+ years experience in Coordination or Administration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized and able to operate independently
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including: MS Word, Power-Point, Excel
- Pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device organization preferred
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Surbhi at 408-512-2359
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.