Primary Skills: Microsoft Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, Knowledge of SAS, SQL, Credit Management, time management
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Contract type: W2
- Our client is looking for a professional to join our Centralized Credit Management Team.
- Assist the Sr. underwriters and the Director of the team in daily and seasonal tasks.
- The daily function is to assess the credit worthiness of companies the bank serves, properly underwrite, risk rate and monitor a portfolio of clients of business credit card program.
- The seasonal tasks include but not limit to monthly credit re underwriting, periodical credit monitoring report preparation.
- The professional needs to be a team player and be able to work with all the related business partners.
- Understanding in commercial underwriting, particularly over small business portfolios.
- Understanding in credit analysis to underwrite business credit lines utilizing both traditional financial information and small business behavior characteristics is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills reflective of position progression and increasing responsibility.
- Experience in underwriting business credit card portfolio is a plus.
- Understanding the venture capital / start up ecosystem is a plus.
- Able to work independently and prior banking operation experience ,preferred not required.
- Must be able to collaborate with all related business partners internally and externally.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Visio, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of SAS, SQL or other data management computer language is a plus but not required
To follow up with any questions, please contact Divya at 408-512-2371.
- BS/BA Degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Math or Economics; MBA a plus but not required.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.