Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12147088
Akraya is looking for a Commercial Credit Analyst for one of our award-winning clients. You will work on best-in-class technology with some of the most talented people in the industry. This company is also consistently ranked by Forbes as a ‘Best Places to Work’. To be considered, please apply directly or call Divya at 408-512-2371. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Microsoft Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, Knowledge of SAS, SQL, Credit Management, time management
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Contract type: W2
- Our client is looking for a professional to join our Centralized Credit Management Team.
- Assist the Sr. underwriters and the Director of the team in daily and seasonal tasks.
- The daily function is to assess the credit worthiness of companies the bank serves, properly underwrite, risk rate and monitor a portfolio of clients of business credit card program.
- The seasonal tasks include but not limit to monthly credit re underwriting, periodical credit monitoring report preparation.
- The professional needs to be a team player and be able to work with all the related business partners.
- Understanding in commercial underwriting, particularly over small business portfolios.
- Understanding in credit analysis to underwrite business credit lines utilizing both traditional financial information and small business behavior characteristics is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills reflective of position progression and increasing responsibility.
- Experience in underwriting business credit card portfolio is a plus.
- Understanding the venture capital / start up ecosystem is a plus.
- Able to work independently and prior banking operation experience ,preferred not required.
- Must be able to collaborate with all related business partners internally and externally.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Visio, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of SAS, SQL or other data management computer language is a plus but not required
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Divya at 408-512-2371
- BS/BA Degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Math or Economics; MBA a plus but not required.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.