Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12186531
Akraya is looking for a Cloud-Software Engineer III for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Swapnil @ 408-512-2354
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Web Development, React/Redux, Ruby
Duration: 3 to 6+ Months Contract
Contract Type: W2 Only
At Meraki, we're making IT easier, faster, and smarter. Our full stack teams build and maintain our web application, which manages millions of network devices from our cloud. Our customers use the Meraki dashboard to monitor and configure critical IT infrastructure that serves tens of millions of people every single day. You'll be developing the tools by which our customers configure and monitor network devices all over the world.
Example projects of a Senior Full Stack Web Developer:
- Creating a Security Center summarizing a customer's network security events and attacker locations and highlighting actionable events.
- Analyzing performance bottlenecks in generating device configuration for customers with many 1000s of devices and re-architecting this code to be scalable.
- Designing a firewall page that unifies across a customer's security appliances, access points, and switches.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Swapnil @ 408-512-2354
- Have built rich web UIs with React (and Redux) or similar frameworks.
- Know your way around web back-end technologies, like Ruby on Rails.
- Can implement good database design in a relational database (we use Postgres)