Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12186531
Akraya is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer for one of our leading clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but this opportunity will allow you to work alongside some of the best experts in the industry. This company offers a workplace that has won numerous workplace awards for their people, innovations, and culture. To be considered, please apply directly or call Murali at 408-512-3149. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Web Development, React/Redux, Ruby
Duration: 3 to 6+ Months Contract
Contract Type: W2 Only
At Meraki, we're making IT easier, faster, and smarter. Our full stack teams build and maintain our web application, which manages millions of network devices from our cloud. Our customers use the Meraki dashboard to monitor and configure critical IT infrastructure that serves tens of millions of people every single day.
As a Meraki Full Stack Engineer on a product team, you will collaborate with firmware engineers to design, plan, and build new features for our customers. With the help of product managers and UX designers, you will construct intuitive and powerful workflows to solve important problems for IT professionals around the world.
You'll be developing the tools by which our customers configure and monitor network devices all over the world.
Example projects of a Senior Full Stack Web Developer:
- Creating a Security Center summarizing a customer's network security events and attacker locations and highlighting actionable events.
- Analyzing performance bottlenecks in generating device configuration for customers with many 1000s of devices and re-architecting this code to be scalable.
- Designing a firewall page that unifies across a customer's security appliances, access points, and switches.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Murali at 408-512-3149
- Have built rich web UIs with React (and Redux) or similar frameworks.
- Know your way around web back-end technologies, like Ruby on Rails.
- Can implement good database design in a relational database (we use Postgres).
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.