Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12158576
Akraya is looking for a Cloud-Software Engineer I for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Murali @ 408-512-3149.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Web Development, React/Redux
Duration: 3 to 6+ Months Contract
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Creating a Security Center summarizing a customer's network security events and attacker locations and highlighting actionable events.
- Analyzing performance bottlenecks in generating device configuration for customers with many 1000s of devices and re-architecting this code to be scalable.
- Designing a firewall page that unifies across a customer's security appliances, access points, and switches.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Murali @ 408-512-3149
- Have built rich web UIs with React (and Redux) or similar frameworks.
- Know your way around web back-end technologies, like Ruby on Rails.
- Can implement good database design in a relational database (we use Postgres).