Research Triangle Park,
Job Category: Cloud Computing
Job Number: 11519693
Akraya is looking for a Cloud-DevOps Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Vassem@408-907-2956 If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Devops Enginee, APIs, Agile, Jirar or Rally, Nagios/check_mk/ELK stack
Duration: 3+ Months (Possible chances of extension up to 12-18 Months)
Interview Type: Phone/Webex
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Develop automation and processes to enable teams to deploy, manage, configure, scale and monitor their applications.
- Devops with Agile and Scrum using Jira or Rally.
- Develop and manage continuous deployment and integrate solutions, Familiar with CI/CD systems using Git.
- Create and maintain dashboard technologies, Grafana.
- Manage alerting, logging, and metrics.
- Monitoring and logging tools like Nagios, check_mk and ELK stack, Including writing custom monitors, Using Git in a team environment.
- Familiar with code branches, merging, and peer review.
- Experience working in cloud environments.
- Implementing Ansible playbooks for system deploy and configuration.
- Coding experience with python and shell scripting, Programming with APIs.
- Graphite, Grafana, ELK stack, and Influxdb configuration and management.
- Redhat or Centos configuration and management.
- Experience with Service Now and Configuration Management Databases.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Vassem @ 408-907-2956
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.