Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12763539
Primary Skills: Security Compliance, AWS or GCP, Cloud Security, Python/GO
Duration: 7+ Months contract with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
- The ideal candidate should have 5 years experiences delivery security solutions for Cloud-based services.
- The candidate should have extensive Cloud (AWS, GCP) knowledge and administration experience.
- The candidate should have extensive Cloud Security knowledge and experience, focused on compliance, thread modeling, secrets management, and threat detection and alerting.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ajitabh at 408-907-2956.
- Extensive Cloud Security experience (AWS, GCP) from both the administration and security areas.
- Linux / Unix command line experience and administration.
- Experience with Security Compliances such as (SOC2, PCI, FedRamp, Privacy, etc)
- Extensive knowledge of a scripting language (Python Go, etc).
- Experience with Penetration Testing and remediation.
- Experience with Network and application monitoring tools (New Relic, etc).
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.