Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12167457
Akraya is looking for a Cloud Engineer for one of our award-winning clients. You will work on cool projects and be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. You will also be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is consistently recognized on ‘ Best Companies’ lists. To be considered, please apply directly or call Partha at 408-512-3153 .If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Python, Jenkins, Azure, Docker, Linux, Puppet and SaltStack
Duration: 7 Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Be able to deep dive into K8s components and work with teams to understand core components, be able to establish KPIs for components, how to measure the KPIs and provide operational runbooks and alerts for large scale Azure K8s clusters.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 2 plus years of experience managing environments inside of the Public Cloud, Microsoft Azure preferred.
- 3 plus years of experience with Linux, including large scale OS deployment and automation.
- 3 plus years software engineering experience, including multiple development languages.
- Python, Go preferred Ability to recommend, design, build, and support complicated solutions at scale.
- Understanding of TCP and IP networking protocols and related technologies.
- Experience running customer-facing solutions in public clouds, Azure, AWS preferred.
- Experience in private datacenter infrastructure desired Experience running software container solutions desired, Docker preferred.
- Experience with cluster technologies desired, Mesos, Kubernetes preferred.
- Experience building orchestration and automation solutions desired, Jenkins, SaltStack preferred.
- Knowledge of software version control systems and release management. Git preferred Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Passionate about designing and supporting complex IT systems while also being able to manage day-to-day infrastructure operations.
- Analytical with the ability to troubleshoot complex system problems, to assess/resolve system performance problems, and can troubleshoot situations looking for all the options and turning over every rock to find the best solution.
- Eager to learn, able to take guidance, and able to understand that there is always more to learn.
- Ability to work hard as a member of a small team that is asked to do a lot, while always remaining customer focused.
- Can work well as part of a cross-functional team of developers and operations.
- Able to manage time properly such that commitments are communicated and then met.
- Demonstrated ability to turn design, compliance, and support references/content into documentation, presentations, and training.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Partha @ 408-512-3153
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.