Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12116423
Akraya is looking for a Cloud Engineer/ Software Engineer for one of our award-winning clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will work alongside very talented teammates that are dedicated to supporting top talent and creating an intellectually-stimulating, team-oriented environment. You will also work with your team on leading-edge projects. This company is consistently ranked a ‘Best Places to Work’ by multiple publications. To be considered, please apply directly or call Radha @ 408-907-3215. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Devops, Ansible and Security Automation
Duration: 06 + Months (Intention to be a full year)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Candidate can work from (in order of preference): Atlanta GA | Broomfield CO | Palo Alto CA
- Develop and deploy system architectures within cloud/AWS datacenters including integrated security tool deployments, logging strategies, and monitoring techniques.
- Rest API integration.
- Python Coding, Scripting Powershell/ Bash.
- Automation, DevOps (Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Security Automation)
- Experience integrating with REST APIs (with and without SDKs).
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Radha at 408-907-3215
- Advanced AWS experience a plus, Azure/GCP knowledge preferred.
- CISA/M, CISSP, PMP, CRISC, Security + and/or other relevant designations.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.