Job Category: Cloud Computing
Job Number: 11751524
Akraya is looking for a Cloud AI Product Support for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Kiran at 408-907-2687 If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Duration: 06 Months + Possible Extension
Contract Type: W2 / C2C
- Track and collect key information on direct customer or field team requests related to Speech/ DialogFlow and Contact Center AI products
- Manage other product feedback channels to ensure timely and quality responses
- Assess and triage the requests based on urgency and priorities
- Investigate product related questions (including questions on know-how, quality concerns, different applications, troubleshooting, etc.) in high-priority inquiries and provide customer responses
- Track frequently asked questions from customer inquiries, document them and synthesize it to share with product team (roadmap questions, how to get it work questions, unexpected results questions, etc.)
- Customer relationship/ expectation management (written communications as Google will be primarily responsible for this)
- · Able to understand customer business needs and translate that into technical requirements
- Enough technical background to answer customer questions, evaluate customer inquiry tech complexity and priorities, timeline triage issues to appropriate teams
- Monitor customer feedback (including individual engagements and discussion forums, etc.) and ability to summarize/ synthesize customer feedback and provide recommendations on product/ process to product teams
- Abilities to collect needed customer data sets for troubleshooting (may not require whole data pipeline)
- Run tests on customer data
- Abilities to try different variations of our models w/ different parameters to optimize test results
- BA/BS degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience interacting with enterprise customers and partners and driving cross-functional technical projects.
- Good written communication in professional settings (English based)
- Experience working with conversational AI products
- Experience with web technology: Development, Sysadmin, Setup, Configuration and Deployment.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Kiran at 408-907-2687
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.