Primary Skills: Clinical, Biotech, Medical Device, MS Word, Power-Point, Excel, Anatomy, Physiology, Medical Disease States, Surgical Applications.
Duration: 12 Months Plus (possible extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Clinical or Health Science degree preferred
- Marketing degree acceptable
- College degree required
To follow up with any questions, please contact Vaibhav at 408-512-2355
- 1-3 years’ experience in biotech or medical device organization preferred.
- Experience with adult learning and education.
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology, medical disease states, surgical applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including: MS Word, Power-Point, Excel
- Experienced multi-tasker; ability to manage multiple projects and successfully meet deadlines.
- Must be able to complete 4-5 week internal training course on product functions and applications.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.