Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 12749645
Primary Skills: Bench-Top Tissue Models, Data Collection, Ex-Vivo, In-Vivo, Surgical Terminology, Anatomy, Surgical Technique
Duration: 6 + Months (Possible extension)
Tax Term: W2 Only
To adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the individual must have:
- The CDLT is responsible for conducting laboratory experiments on bench-top tissue models, supporting execution and data collection during ex-vivo and in-vivo laboratory experiments, managing laboratory equipment and study logistics, and assisting in documentation and data analysis.
- Handles, dissects, prepares and applies therapy to various ex-vivo tissues
- Performs laboratory experiments utilizing the da Vinci Surgical Platforms and competitor products on ex-vivo tissue benchtop models
- Assists in execution of product development laboratory assessments and pre-clinical validations
- Collects and documents data during laboratory experiments
- Manages logistics for onsite and offsite studies, including tissue and/or equipment shipping, ordering, tracking, and receiving
- Assists in documentation and data analysis, such as inputting values into a database, converting raw data into tables and graphs, and reviewing and editing video
To follow up with any questions, please contact Vaibhav at 408-512-2355
- Relevant Associate’s degree or High School diploma with relevant experience required.
- Experience in medical device industry and/or working with tissue models
- Exposure to surgical terminology, anatomy, and surgical technique
- Mechanical aptitude and intuition for spatial relations, proficiency with laboratory equipment and troubleshooting
- Strong skills in experimental and scientific methods and data collection
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.