Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 11766173
Akraya is looking for a Clinical Data Associate- II for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Ashu Pandey at 408-907-2228. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Clinical Data Associate- II
Duration: 06+ Months (Possibility for Extension)
Contract Type: W2 only
Category: Clinical Affairs
- This role will immediately assume biomarker data management responsibilities for representing biomarker data management at the biomarker Sub Team (BST) meetings.
- The selected candidate will manage biomarker data in various stages, from planning, to set-up, conduct, closeout, and archiving, in high volume, while maintaining a high level of data quality by leveraging and adhering to standard data structures and corresponding standard edit checks and review listings.
- The selected candidate may also manage and lead in the design and implementation of biomarker data management processes with vendors, ensuring completeness, correctness, and consistency according to the standards.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Works collaboratively with Biomarker Clinical Operations team members, Biomarker Scientists, Biomarker Statistical Programming group, Biomarker Biostatistics group, Biomarker Clinical Programming group, Biobanking and Sample Management group, and lead study clinical data associate and cross-functional study team members to meet project deliverables and timelines for biomarker data acquisition, quality checking and reporting.
- Demonstrates a general understanding of each assigned protocol, critical tasks and milestones.
- Ensure completeness, correctness and consistency of routine clinical data and data structure.
- Relevant clinical data management experience and preferably along with biomarker or laboratory background and experience in a CRO or bio/pharmaceutical setting.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- 3 years of experience and a BS degree in a Biomedical Science.
- 1 years of experience and a MS degree or PhD
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ashu Pandey at 408-907-2228.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.