Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 12108354
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Clinical Contracts Associate for one of our award-winning clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will be a valuable member of an amazingly talented team that is driven by the fact that their projects are changing lives and improving the human condition. This company was recently named a “Company to Watch” by the Life Science Industry Awards. To be considered, please apply directly or call Vaibhav at 408-512-2355. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: TMF, Trail Master File, Word, Excel,Powerpoint, Document Management
Duration: 6 Months
Tax Term: W2 Only
Contracts Coordinator will be responsible for performing the following:
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Reconcile contracts in Apollo and Apttus CLM.
- Review all executed Development Business Operations saved on Apollo and Apttus CLM and performs reconciliation between the contracts that are saved in these two platforms.
- Scan and create Optical Character Recognition (OCR) via Adobe Acrobat for various executed contracts including CTAs, CDAs, LOAs, and Vendor Agreements.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Vaibhav @ 408-512-2355
- Responsible for clinical administrative operations activities involving clinical contract and budget support including but not limited to filing, scanning, mailing, populating spreadsheets and other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Create and maintain study specific file structures for client TMF documentation and file documents accordingly.
- Create file folders/labels according to TMF plan, file incoming documents, retrieve documents, and schedule document review.
- Ensure record filing is kept up to date and is performed accurately.
- Offsite archival of documents; ensure appropriate documentation completed to track archival.
- Conversion of paper documents to electronic records.
- Participate in continued security and maintenance of the Trial Master File (TMF) Room.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.