Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 12072095
Akraya is looking for a Clinical Contracts Associate – I for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Vaibhav Kalbende & 408-512-2355. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Phase I-IV, Clinical Trials, RFI, RFP, Vendor Management, Payments, Contract Negotiation
Duration: Long Term
Tax Term: W2 Only
- The Development Business Operations Associate is responsible for the assistance in the clinical outsourcing of global Phase I-IV clinical trials in support of ancillary vendors, which may include clinical pharmacology, RTSM, eCOA, medical imaging and biometrics functions.
- The Associate may also assist with other ad hoc projects in the Development Business Operations group (i.E., IT Security Assessments, MSA amendments, etc.)
- The Associate will assist in the entire life cycle of vendor selection, including RFI, RFP, vendor selection decision, contracting, monitoring performance, managing the change order process, and ensuring proper closeout of agreements.
- The Associate will work with internal customers in the vendor bidding and proposal development (RFP creation and analysis) and may assist with vendor presentation preparation during the vendor bid defense meetings.
- Assists other Development Business Operations staff in resolving moderately complex issues relating to contract negotiation or management as related to ancillary vendor contracts and with the support of internal customers and the Legal department, assists in the contract negotiation process, especially with less complex, or low value contracts.
- Has excellent communication skills and is comfortable interacting with internal and external teams, such as, clinical operations, finance, legal, business conduct, vendor management and payments.
- Completes tasks and projects under minimal supervision and has the ability to managing competing priorities effectively and proficiently.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Vaibhav Kalbende @ 408-512-2355
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.