Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 11958986
Akraya is looking for a Clinical Contracts Associate for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Vaibhav Kalbende & 408.512.2355. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: TMF (Trial Master File), Documentation
Duration: 6 Month
Contract Type: W2 Only
Contracts Coordinator will be responsible for performing the following:
- Reconcile contracts in Apollo and Apttus CLM
- Review all executed clinical contracts saved on Apollo and Apttus CLM and perform reconciliation between the contracts that are saved in these two platforms
- Scan and create Optical Character Recognition (OCR) via Adobe Acrobat for various executed contracts including CTAs, CDAs, LOAs, Vendor Agreements
- Documents have been saved in the Shared Folder in Apollo
- Enter Agreement Party Information on Apttus CLM
- Identify metadata for each contract
- Complete required metadata fields in Apttus with contract party information
- US Contract Coordinators will send the physical copy of the contract, with RIM cover page
Essential Duties and Job Functions: Responsible for clinical administrative operations activities involving clinical contract and budget support including but not limited to filing, scanning, mailing, populating spreadsheets and other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Create and maintain study specific file structures for TMF documentation and file documents accordingly.
- Create file folders/labels according to TMF plan, file incoming documents, retrieve documents, and schedule document review.
- Offsite archival of documents; ensure appropriate documentation completed to track archival.
- Conversion of paper documents to electronic records.
- Participate in continued security and maintenance of the Trial Master File (TMF) Room.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Vaibhav Kalbende @ 408-512-2355
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.