Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 11902027
Akraya is looking for a Clinical Contracts Associate for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Vaibhav Kalbende at 408-512-2355. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Global Phase, CROs (Contract Research Organization)
Duration: 06 Months (Possibility for Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- The Clinical Contracts & Finance (CCF) Associate II is responsible for the assistance in the clinical outsourcing of global Phase I-IV clinical trials in support of the Consultant Agreement function.
- The Associate II will assist in the entire life cycle of contracting by receiving requests, tracking multiple agreements related to specific meetings and Advisory Boards, conducting Fair Market Value assessments, managing the amendment and closeout process as necessary.
- The Associate II is responsible for resolving moderately complex issues relating to contract negotiation or management as related to the Consultant contracts and with the support of internal customer such as Clinical Research and the Legal departments, assists in the contract negotiation, approval, signature and archiving process.
- Has excellent communication skills and is comfortable interacting with internal and external teams, such as, clinical research, finance, legal, business conduct, and payments.
- Completes tasks and projects under minimal supervision and has the ability to manage competing priorities effectively and proficiently.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Vaibhav Kalbende at 408-512-2355
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.