Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 11381174
Akraya is looking for a Clinical Contracts & Finance (CCF) Associate for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Sherwin Gardner at 408-338-6119. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Microsoft Excel, Budgeting & Forecasting Database Tools, Vendor Bidding & Proposal Development
Duration: 18 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- The Clinical Contracts & Finance (CCF) Associate II is responsible for the assistance in the clinical outsourcing of global Phase I-IV clinical trials in support of the clinical trials.
- The Associate II will assist in the entire life cycle of vendor selection, including RFI, RFP, vendor selection decision, contracting, monitoring performance, managing the change order process, and ensuring proper closeout of agreements.
- The Associate II will work with internal customers in the vendor bidding and proposal development (RFP creation and analysis) and may assist with vendor presentation preparation during the vendor bid defense meetings.
- Assists other CCF staff in resolving moderately complex issues relating to contract negotiation or management as related to the clinical trial vendor contracts and with the support of internal customers and the Legal department, assists in the contract negotiation process, especially with less complex, or low value contracts.
- Assists clinical teams in resolving financial issues as they relate to vendor contracts.
- Supports Quarterly Variance Analysis process for vendor contracts.
- Works closely with internal and vendor clinical teams to ensure rapid start-up of study sites.
- Performs routine work under moderate supervision and complex tasks under general supervision.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Sherwin Gardner at 408-338-6119
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.