Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 10843260
Akraya is looking for a Clinical Contracts Associate for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Chetna Kumari at 408-329-6544. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Payment Generation, financial analysis
Duration: 5 Months
Contract: Type: W2 only
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Provide contract and payment administration support to include the following: -
- Invoice Coordination: Invoice review, expense account coding, and review routing.
- Requires strong attention to detail, a high level of organization, and experience and aptitude to understand and utilize accounting systems.
- Payment reconciliation: ability to research and review site payment data and determine payment status, determine if over or under payment has occurred, and answer site and GSI team queries. Requires in-depth often complex investigation of payment discrepancies.
- Investigator Payment Generation: requires mastery of propriety clinical tracking system and ability to review and understand payment schedules and terms enter data and generate site payments on determined cycles.
- Document management: ability to review contract documents and enter relevant key data into contract repository system as well as scan and attach documents within system to appropriate location.
- Provide world-class customer service with internal and external customers.
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times especially during difficult interactions or items requiring escalation to senior management
- Pharma or Bio-tech experience preferred.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Responsible for clinical administrative operations activities involving clinical finance support and/or assistance with contract negotiations. Completes responsibilities in a timely, organized way.
- Identifies issues/problems and provides customary recommendations for solutions. May focus on either contracts or finance or both areas based on business need.
- Coordinates and ensures that monthly payment processes are completed accurately and on time. Works on diverse business problems that require financial analysis with oversight from more senior individuals in department.
- Assists clinical teams in resolving financial issues as they relate to either site or vendor contracts. Has limited contact with external customers in regard to payment issues.
- Works closely with internal and vendor clinical teams to ensure rapid start-up of study sites. Responsible for tracking the progress of study-start-up activities as it relates to contracts and budgets. Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Performs routine work without detailed instructions. Demonstrates moderate proficiency in the use of complex budgeting & forecasting database tools.
- Interacts well with clinical teams, legal, and corporate finance. Performs routine work under moderate supervision and complex tasks under general supervision.
- 4+ years of experience with a BA or BS in a relevant discipline. Relevant experience typically includes contract administration or finance.
- Academic Level: Bachelors
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Chetna at 408-329-6544
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.