Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12757385
Primary Skills: Client Service Management, Cash Management, Relationship Management.
Duration: 6+ Months contract, possible extension
Contract Type: W2 only
- Client Support Advisors (CSA) serve as the primary contact for commercial banking clients online, mobile and product technical support and service related needs.
- CSA are accountable for client training, technical troubleshooting, researching and resolving client issues.
- Setting client expectations and delivering consistent follow up with our clients is a critical deliverable in this role.
- In coordination with internal business partners and/or vendor partners, the CSA is accountable for facilitating and delivering a end to end client experience.
Skills and Requirements:
- CSA have demonstrated experience in relationship management.
- This includes the ability to identify client problems/issues, to identify product and service cross-sell opportunities and influence client migration from paper-based to electronic platform delivery.
- Accountability for understanding and adhering to bank policies, procedures, and legal and compliance requirements are critical components in this role.
- Collaboration with a broad spectrum of business partners is imperative to delivering on the client experience and contributing to the firm wide net promoter (NPS) strategy.
- CSA proactively provide client feedback on product functionality and client experience to product team colleagues.
- Accountability also includes decision-making related to commercial banking client account overdrafts, product limit increases, signature verifications, wire amendments, account maintenance and all other service and channel related research.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Divya at 408-512-2371
- Demonstrated client advocacy in a direct client contact role over the telephone and/or face to face client interactions is required.
- Knowledge of bank/credit union/and/or broker dealer products is preferred.
- Product knowledge in terms of direct sends (transmission)
- Depository products (DDA, Remote Deposit Capture, and Account Analysis), cash management products (Bill Pay, Lockbox, Controlled Disbursement, Positive Pay, and Sweep), risk mitigation (ACH blocks/filters), investment products, and/or international products (Letters of Credit, foreign exchange, and multi-currency accounts) are a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in client service management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to succinctly convey an issue and resulting outcome to clients and internal business partners is key to this role.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Typically requires minimum 3+ years working experience in banking, financial services, and finance/treasury/analytics role in public or private/not for profit sector.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.