Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12681409
Primary Skills: Microsoft Office, Troubleshooting, Customer Service
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 only
Assistance on bank products may include, but not limited to the following:
- General account and/or product support inquires.
- User administration inquiries and associated online training.
- Operational troubleshooting for all products and services.
- Liaison between client and internal business partners for problem resolution.
- Fraud monitoring, risk identification/resolution.
Technical support to clients may include, but not limited to the following:
- Depository products (DDA, CD, MMA, Electronic Capture, Account analysis),cash management products (Lockbox, Controlled Disbursement, Positive Pay, Business Credit Card and Debit Card, eMerchant Solutions, Sweep, QuickBooks, Investment Products (SVBS, SAM), and international products (Letter of Credit, Foreign Exchanges, Multi-currency accounts).
- eConnect/SBB/UK platform training (refresher training for existing clients).
- eConnect – business partner training.
- Controlled Disbursement/Lockbox/Positive Pay – system emulation/troubleshooting and Mellon escalation.
- FTP – technical support and troubleshooting.
- ACH and Wire modules – client training and troubleshooting for file import formats.
- EDC – client training, browser/technical troubleshooting, escalation to vendor.
- Business Bill Pay – troubleshooting and escalation to vendor.
- QuickBooks navigation and troubleshooting.
- Credit Card/Debit Card Servicing and Troubleshooting- declines/transaction inquiry, lost/stolen and fraud reporting, statement navigation and reconciliation, address changes, online banking support and other credit card related research.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Tarushi at 408-907-6403
- Knowledge of bank and/or financial products is preferred. Products include, but not limited to:
- Depository products (DDA, CD, MMA, Electronic Deposit Capture, account analysis),
- Cash management products (Business Bill Pay, Lockbox, Control Disbursement, Positive Pay, Business Credit Card, eMerchant Solutions, Sweep, QuickBooks), Investment products (SVBs, SAM), and International products (Letter of Credit, Foreign Exchange, Multi-Currency accounts).
- Proficient on Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Communicator).
- “Internet savvy” with a knowledge of various browsers a plus
- Basic understanding and expanding knowledge of internal certifications of processes, procedures and guidelines related to essential functions.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.