Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 11624718
Akraya is looking for a Client Service Advisor for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Shabana at 408-907-2246. If this position is not quite what you' re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Customer/Client Support, Microsoft (CRM, Outlook)
Duration: 6+ Months
- As a Client Service Advisor, you may develop training content that showcases your presentation skills with clients and internal business partners.
- You will serve at the forefront of our client’ s experience as a technical resource for new commercial banking products/channel/rep tools.
- Research and resolve a variety of online, mobile, API and operational issues received daily through client inbound call and email channels.
- Setting client expectations and delivering consistent follow up with clients is a critical deliverable in this role.
- We play a major role in mitigating firm and client risk; as a result, you will use effective research skills while managing the client experience and internal partner expectations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Looking for colleagues who are passionate for client service with a demonstrated capability to manage telephone and email client interaction. Setting client expectations, identifying risk, mitigating technical/operational/servicing issues, and following through with our client are critical for this role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products (CRM, Outlook), database applications, workflow platforms and/or analytics tools, is a plus.
- Knowledge of bank, retirement, or investment products is preferred.
- Bachelor' s degree is preferred.
- We have a training and certification program for continued growth specific to bank products and services.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shabana at 408-907-2246
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the " Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.