Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 12062621
Akraya is looking for a Change Management Enablement and Communications Consultant for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Randhir at 408.907.2970. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Internal Communications, Change Management, Project Management, Powerpoint
Duration: 6+ Months, possible extension up to 12 months, then contract to hire
Contract Type: W2 only
- Lead the communications strategy, and associated implementation, for initiatives from beginning to end
- Create high quality, compelling organization-wide communications for a variety of channels (email, articles, newsletters, presentations, live events, videos, websites, social media, etc), using tone and language appropriate for leadership team and broader organization
- Build and maintain the plan and calendar of internal cross-channel communications and events across the division, including All Hands meetings, team social and recognition events, and a wide variety of communications across our multiple locations and time zones
- Drive execution of internal events and communications, including hands-on development of materials such as PowerPoint presentations, newsletters, email messages, agendas, project plans, etc…
- Track effectiveness of communication campaigns and manage feedback channels, using insights to make recommendations in order to improve go-forward strategies
- Develop strong relationships and serve as a trusted advisor with internal clients and colleagues at all levels. Drive collaboration with cross-functional teams and influence decision making with senior-level audiences to achieve business objectives
- Drive organizational alignment with multiple stakeholder groups (leadership, business champions, change agents, etc.) through a variety of change enablement and engagement activities
- Provide an enterprise view of communications and change management initiatives and outline plans to align timing with other change impacts for stakeholders.
- Create and deliver change management enablement plans aligned to business performance objectives
- BA/BS degree.
- Minimum 5-7 years of progressively responsible experience in directly relevant leadership roles in corporate or employee communications, program/project management, product management/marketing, preferably in a global technology company or technology division of a global financial services company
- Demonstrated track record of managing multiple, complex deliverables; ability to manage complex set of stakeholders
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills; strong PowerPoint, Word and Outlook email skills
- Creative problem-solver, with the ability to think, plan, and execute on multiple projects autonomously and in an organized fashion, balancing the long-term and urgent needs of the team
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and collaboratively in fast-paced and ambiguous environments, maintaining good judgment and the ability to escalate appropriately.
Apply directly with your updated resume and contact Randhir at 408.907.2970.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.