Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 12707073
Primary Skills: IT Category Managerment, Procurement, IT Sourcing, RFP’s/RFQ’s, BPO, Negotiation Skills
Duration: 06-12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashish at 408-816-2401
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred.
- 10 – 15 years of functional sourcing or procurement experience with 4 or more years focused on IT sourcing at a large multi-national company.
- Developing RFPs/RFQs/e-auctions, vendor research, methodologies for assessing vendors, negotiations, development of reporting requirements, and testing phases. BPO experience; make/buy analysis skills.
- Experience in drafting and negotiating contract terms for local market, national and international agreements
- Possess a detailed understanding of standard legal provisions, , pricing strategies, minimum order requirements, and service level agreements
- Ability to manage large complex projects including managing to a project timeline, acquiring and allocating resources, ensuring quality deliverables, effective communication and project risk management
- Excellent organization, prioritization, project management, and problem solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.