Akraya is looking for a Category Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Sanket at 408-907-2249.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Functional Sourcing, Procurement, RFPs/RFQs/e-auctions and Marketing
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Sanket Yede at 408-907-2249
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred.
- 10 – 15 of functional sourcing or procurement experience with 4 or more years focused on IT sourcing at a large multi-national company.
- Developing RFPs/RFQs/e-auctions, vendor research, methodologies for assessing vendors, negotiations, development of reporting requirements, and testing phases.
- BPO experience; make/buy analysis skills.
- Experience in drafting and negotiating contract terms for local market, national and international agreements.
- Possess a detailed understanding of standard legal provisions, , pricing strategies, minimum order requirements, and service level agreements
- Ability to manage large complex projects including managing to a project timeline, acquiring and allocating resources, ensuring quality deliverables, effective communication and project risk management.
- Excellent organization, prioritization, project management, and problem solving skills
Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and other colleagues and demonstrate initiative, mature judgment, great customer service orientation, and the ability to anticipate the needs of the organization.
- Ability to take direction, work independently, and perform detailed work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; handle multiple projects simultaneously; and ensure tasks are completed and deadlines are met as required.
- Results oriented and data-driven approach.
- Ability to provide creative cost efficient solutions to meet company needs without .compromising quality, customer service and delivery requirements.
- Proficiency Microsoft Office suite of programs and all Ariba modules.