Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12175977
Akraya is looking for a Category Manager for one of our leading clients. You will be working on cool projects with team members who are innovating with more technology than anyone in the industry. To be considered, please apply directly or call Sanket Yede at 408-907-2249. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Functional Sourcing, Procurement, RFPs/RFQs/e-auctions and Marketing
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Sanket Yede at 408-907-2249
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred.
- 10 – 15 of functional sourcing or procurement experience with 4 or more years focused on IT sourcing at a large multi-national company.
- Developing RFPs/RFQs/e-auctions, vendor research, methodologies for assessing vendors, negotiations, development of reporting requirements, and testing phases.
- BPO experience; make/buy analysis skills.
- Experience in drafting and negotiating contract terms for local market, national and international agreements.
- Possess a detailed understanding of standard legal provisions, , pricing strategies, minimum order requirements, and service level agreements
- Ability to manage large complex projects including managing to a project timeline, acquiring and allocating resources, ensuring quality deliverables, effective communication and project risk management.
- Excellent organization, prioritization, project management, and problem solving skills
Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and other colleagues and demonstrate initiative, mature judgment, great customer service orientation, and the ability to anticipate the needs of the organization.
- Ability to take direction, work independently, and perform detailed work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; handle multiple projects simultaneously; and ensure tasks are completed and deadlines are met as required.
- Results oriented and data-driven approach.
- Ability to provide creative cost efficient solutions to meet company needs without .compromising quality, customer service and delivery requirements.
- Proficiency Microsoft Office suite of programs and all Ariba modules.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.