Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 11964607
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Campus Liaison for one of our award-winning clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will work on best-in-class technology with some of the most talented people in the industry. This company is also consistently ranked by Forbes as a ‘Best Places to Work’. To be considered, please apply directly or call Shabana at 408-907-2246. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: University/Campus Recruitment, Career Fairs, Relationship Management
1 year contract
Contract type W2 only
University Relations and Programs Strategy team is currently looking for a University Relations Liaison who will:
- Design, implement and execute robust, innovative, university relation strategies to attract top university talent, (career fairs, information sessions, student organization meetings, etc.).
- Build and maintain long-term relationships at target universities with key faculty, professors, administration, and student organizations.
- Brand and promote Client on campus as an employer of choice.
- Interface and partner with university recruiters to ensure we are meeting our corporate university recruiting goals.
- Participate in the planning and hosting of intern program activities.
- Participate in related programs and process improvement projects as needed.
- Participate in University Relations and Program Strategy initiatives and partner with team members to deliver best in class services.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shabana at 408-907-2246
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of work experience in university recruiting, corporate recruiting, a related HR function or university setting.
- Relentless drive to find and hire top university talent.
- Proven ability to work with a team of cross-functional stakeholders.
- Approximately 70% travel is expected during peak season.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.