Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 11758162
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Campus Liaison for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Randhir at 408-907-2970. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: University/Campus Recruitment, Career Fairs, Relationship Management
Duration: 12+ Months (possible extension)
Contract Type: W2/C2C
- Design, implement and execute robust, innovative, university relation strategies to attract top university talent, (career fairs, information sessions, student organization meetings, etc.).
- Build and maintain long-term relationships at target universities with key faculty, professors, administration, and student organizations.
- Brand and promote Client on campus as an employer of choice.
- Interface and partner with university recruiters to ensure we are meeting our corporate university recruiting goals.
- Participate in the planning and hosting of intern program activities.
- Participate in related programs and process improvement projects as needed.
- Participate in University Relations and Program Strategy initiatives and partner with team members to deliver best in class services.
- Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Bachelor' s degree and 3+ years of work experience in university recruiting, corporate recruiting, a related HR function or university setting
- Strong consultative, influential, and collaborative skill set
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proven team player with excellent verbal, written communication/presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Relentless drive to find and hire top university talent
- Proven ability to work with a team of cross-functional stakeholders
- Approximately 70% travel is expected during peak season
Apply directly with your updated resume and contact Randhir at 408-907-2970
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.