Job Category: Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing
Job Number: 11610919
Akraya is looking for a Technical Architect for one of our client. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Kiran at 408-907-2687. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Ab Initio, ETL; Teradata
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2
- BI Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements.
- Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements.
- Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Health Data Integration Analyst experience: Minimum: 5+ Years
- Review the Business Requirements and perform impact analysis in existing applications through code and data analysis
- Create the impact analysis document Data profiling and source-to-target mapping (including complex business rules) of healthcare application
- Design the Application by developing detailed technical design
- Experience to develop high level technical solution and work with the Development Team to develop Estimates Participate in Extract Transform and Load Technical Reviews
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and fix defects
- Complete Deployment Demonstrated experience interacting with all levels of technical and business stakeholders
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Kiran at 408-907-2687
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.