Job Number: 11444080
Akraya is looking for a Support Specialist for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Ruhana Shaikh at 408-512-2363. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Management Skill, Account management or business development
Duration: 0-6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- Minimum of 3 years of program management experience working across cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational, project management, analysis, and communication skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience managing projects in a store retail environment.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities simultaneously, work independently and drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail.
- Strong change management experience, plus partner/account management or business development experience.
- Ability to streamline complex processes and implement workflows designed to increase efficiency.
- Manage ongoing onboarding and inventory programs and processes, working closely with external partners, business development, and teams of analysts and engineers
- Manage technical projects or programs, develop and track milestones and schedules for the many moving parts that need to come together.
- Work directly with partners to understand specific integration requirements, develop project plans, coordinate testing efforts, collect feedback, and manage overall relationship.
- Ensure success of all partnerships, internally and externally, by driving smooth integration during product and feature launches.
- Manage communication of progress/status within the core team and to external teams.
- Analyze data using logic and reason to make sound decisions and recommendations.
- Work with Partner Operations Managers and Partner Technology Managers to define and prioritize new tools and product feature requests required to scale and improve Operations team processes and performance.
On-call: This lead must be able to resolve issues in real-time for partners or Client team.
Hours: Monday through Friday typical 9-5, weekends or holidays as needed
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ruhana at: 408-512-2363
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.