Job Category: Technical Support & Customer Service
Job Number: 12635417
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: Computer Set up, Technician
Duration: 6+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Process all new hire computer setups
- Prepare and meet scheduling requirements for delivery of new hire equipment
- Process computers and equipment for terminating employees & contractors
- Evaluate, schedule and perform warranty repairs for returned equipment
- Image, re-image, and prep computers for use based on direction from various IT Operations teams.
- Schedule and perform data transfers for re-imaged or upgraded computers
- Provide customer move support.
- Identify efficiencies in established processes pertaining to job functionality.
- Deliver IT equipment to Sunnyvale ISI office locations.
- Move incoming IT inventory into locked storage, assist with low level asset entry, and maintain organization of inventory room under direction of the inventory team.
- Create IT self-help articles according to process.
- Various other duties and tasks as required by the IT Operations management team.
- Required: Strong communication, scheduling and process skills.
- Required: Strong customer service skills.
- Preferred: Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and major computer components (desktop, laptop, monitor, keyboard, etc).
- Preferred: Strong knowledge of computer imaging technologies.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Sneha at 408-512-2459
- Minimum of 2 years of college (related trade school acceptable) or 4+ years of experience in related field(s).
- Able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Able to use a hand truck to move large boxes and/or bulk items.
- Able to provide own transportation (required).
- Subject to background check.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.