Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 12399810
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a CAM Technician for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Sneha at 408-512-2459.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Primary Skills: Computer Setup, Ticket Resolution, Data Transfer
Duration: 6+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Process all new hire computer setups.
- Prepare and meet scheduling requirements for delivery of new hire equipment.
- Process computers and equipment for terminating employees & contractors.
- Evaluate, schedule and perform warranty repairs for returned equipment.
- Image, re-image, and prep computers for use based on direction from various IT Operations teams.
- Schedule and perform data transfers for re-imaged or upgraded computers.
- Provide customer move support.
- Identify efficiencies in established processes pertaining to job functionality.
- Deliver IT equipment to Sunnyvale ISI office locations.
- Move incoming IT inventory into locked storage, assist with low level asset entry, and maintain organization of inventory room under direction of the inventory team.
- Create IT self-help articles according to process.
- Various other duties and tasks as required by the IT Operations management team.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Sneha at 408-512-2459.
- Required: Strong communication, scheduling and process skills.
- Required: Strong customer service skills.
- Preferred: Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and major computer components (desktop, laptop, monitor, keyboard, etc).
- Preferred: Strong knowledge of computer imaging technologies.