Job Category: Hardware Engineering
Job Number: 12199320
Akraya is looking for a CAD Teamcenter Administrator for one of our award-winning clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply so please apply directly or call Karma at
408-512-2360. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: NX, CAD, Team Center, Siemens PLM
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Contract Type: C2C or W2 only
The Teamcenter Administrator will support Samara' s cross-disciplinary team through every aspect of product development, from concept design through engineering and manufacturing in a Teamcenter managed environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- NX CAD configuration in a team center managed environment.
- CAD attribute mapping.
- Drawing template management.
- PAX drawing template configurations.
- Setting best practices for CAD client configurations.
- Understanding of backup and recovery.
- Installing and configuring Teamcenter (all layers, all modules, and interfaces & integrations) for all environments: sandbox, development, test & production.
- Performing tests for environment integrity and performance.
- Navigating through logs, locating and resolving issues directly as a result of troubleshooting Teamcenter.
- BOM management
- Managing a product’ s structured bill of materials
- Uploading key design files to some central document repository
- Working with engineers to maintain proper revision control across all parts
- Managing approvals of second source or alternate parts
- QC tracking
- Tracking all documentation required for compliance
- Documenting key quality issues when parts do not meet specifications
- Change management
- Submitting ECOs to update parts and release them for manufacturing
- Setting up workflows, to ensure change approval before manufacture
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Karma Tsering at 408-512-2360
- BS degree in Computer Science/Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 years experience with Teamcenter administration.
- Experience at installation/configuration of Teamcenter V11, V12 NX integrated components
- Active Workspace
- Teamcenter Visualization
- PLM XML and Stylesheets
- File Management System
- Web Deployment - JBOSS/IIS
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.