Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 11758807
Akraya is looking for a Business Systems/Data Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Varun at (408) 907 6419. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Business Analysis/Data Analysis, Documenting, SQL
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Santa Clara, CA
The qualified candidate will have:
- This individual will be responsible for documenting inputs to enterprise models, ensuring consistent data definitions, and putting into place governance of those data elements for consistency and accuracy.
- This individual will be responsible for working closely with business partners (internal and external) to clearly define and document business needs around data.
- Research, analyze and assess data sources and structures to effectively and collaboratively define solutions to data needs within the organization.
- Defines, documents all inputs to enterprise models, ensures consistent data definitions, and champion governance of data for consistency and accuracy.
- Serve as a strong liaison and partner to all business lines for all data needs
- Elicit, analyze, interpret and document business requirements that accurately describe data needs
- Research, document and maintain data lineage, data dictionaries and data source to target mappings
- Monitor overall data quality for assigned data entities in the model and reports utilized
- Define and document processes to monitor adherence to data governance policies and procedures for master data, and making policy recommendations as needed.
- Work closely with line of business representatives in all areas of the bank to establish standards around referential and conditional master data values related to the model.
- Identify and manage the resolution of data quality issues, such as uniqueness, integrity, accuracy, consistency, and completeness in a cost-effective and timely fashion.
- Collaborate with business and IT partners (internal and external) to define and document data solutions inclusive of integration of new data elements and sources.
- Participate in meetings to discuss data quality and governance
- Preference for people with experience in Financial services with Strong Communication skills
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Varun at (408) 907 6419
- BA/BS in Computer Science/Business (or equivalent work experience to substitute for education)
- 7+ years' experience analyzing data using SQL utilities
- 7+ years as an established and successful Business/Systems Analyst
- Proven problem solving skills
- Demonstrated research/analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated desire and ability to work independently with initiative
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.