Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12229681
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: Medical Device, Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Business Analyst, project/program management
Duration: 6 Months
Tax Term: W2 Only
- 6+ years experience working within the Salesforce platform on an Administrative & Analyst role.
- Bachelors' degree in business, computer science or related field.
- 4+ years of Business Analyst experience, or focus in project/program management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Understanding of systems analysis.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts with close attention to detail.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Vaibhav at 408-512-2355.
- AppExchange packages experience is preferred.
- Systems Analyst or Consulting experience preferred.
- Salesforce Certifications of Admin, AppBuilder preferred.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.