Akraya is looking for a Business Systems Analyst II for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Pushpendra at 408-816-2400.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: BSA/ HCM / ServiceNow, Remedy/ Microsoft Visio
Duration: 09+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Business system analysts work closely with individuals at all levels of employment to see what is and isn't working in the most efficient manner possible. They are responsible for interacting with and addressing employees at all levels in a professional manner while providing constructive criticism that is conducive to the restructuring of current systems. Travel may be required in order to gain a more intimate understanding of current methods of conducting business.
- Work closely with Human Resources to understand business requirements and execute them through successful implementation and testing.
- Participate in projects and ensure coverage of all facets of design, development, testing, and a successful end-user experience.
- Analyze and determine application and interface solutions, understand application functionality
- Good understanding of HCM and HR Service Delivery.
- Utilize IT Software Development Life Cycle methodology and Agile as they fit the initiative
- May conduct research, pilot features and document and prepare recommendations for review.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Pushpendra @ 408-816-2400
- Business Systems Analysts seem to wield many skills on the job. Most notably, skills in Requirements Analysis, Microsoft Visio, and Business Analysis. A tool kit that includes Requirements Analysis also typically contains Project Management and Data Analysis. The majority of those who know Business Analysis also know Data Analysis and Project Management.
- Experience with HR Scoped app in ServiceNow including Case Management, Knowledge Management, and Employee Service Center.
- Familiar with HR Shared services operations and queue management.
- Able to define integration requirements between systems such as ServiceNow and Workday.