Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12543864
Primary Skills: SAP, Agile, IT system, Technical Documents, Business Processes
Duration: Long Term
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Vaibhav at 408-512-2355.
- Analyzes complex business requirements.
- Bridges business needs with technical solutions to address business challenges.
- Author key documents including as-Is processes, gaps, To-Be processes and User Requirement Documents.
- Develop test scenarios, test scripts with focus on requirements and partners with business teams to execute test scripts.
- Record/Analyze the test results and work with IT to support integration and user acceptance testing to meet business requirements.
- Develop user manuals and end-user training materials.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business system analyst or technical writer role in supply chain or manufacturing domain.
- 3+ years of experience in authoring technical documents and business processes
- Familiarity with IT system project life cycle.
- Experience in SAP/Agile.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Supply Chain Management or related fields.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.