Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Business Systems Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Vaibhav at 408-512-2355.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Medical Device, Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Business Analyst, project/program management
Duration: 6 Months
Tax Term: W2 Only
- 6+ years experience working within the Salesforce platform on an Administrative & Analyst role.
- Bachelors' degree in business, computer science or related field.
- 4+ years of Business Analyst experience, or focus in project/program management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Understanding of systems analysis.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts with close attention to detail.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Vaibhav at 408-512-2355
- AppExchange packages experience is preferred.
- Systems Analyst or Consulting experience preferred.
- Salesforce Certifications of Admin, AppBuilder preferred.