Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 11716909
Akraya is looking for a Business Systems Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Devika at 408-907-2727. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Business Analyst, Requirement Gathering, Test Cases & Test Scripts, Agile & Waterfall Methodologies, UAT, SQL, Data Warehousing, Pivot Charts, Pivot Table
Duration: 07+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- The successful Business Systems Analyst will work as part of Financial Crimes Risk Management (FCRM) team to understand the business needs, configuration needs and translate them into meaningful requirements that can be used by the technical team to develop a solution, configure business workflows.
- The candidate is expected to work onsite in Tasman or Tempe location.
Skills & Requirements:
- Develop methodology documents based on self-initiated interviews, diagrams, surveys and workflow analysis
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions and document business needs in the form of Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Functional Specifications Document (FSD)
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with various stakeholders to analyze information needs and requirements and deliver the following artifacts if needed: Visio screen mock-ups, Interface designs, Data Mapping
- Identify and define current ‘ As-Is’ processes and ‘ To-Be’ processes across various business units
- Work with cross-functional teams including subject matter experts from various departments across the organization (e.G. Compliance, Product Management, Operations, Internal Audit, IT, Legal, Marketing, Sales, Training & Communication, et.Al.)
- Perform requirements analysis, gap analysis, and review it with business SMEs.
- Coordinate design reviews.
- Serve as a liaison among all stakeholders
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and be able to distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Execute Test cases and Test scripts
- Participate in end user acceptance testing (UAT) and training
- Closely coordinate with the Project Managers and partner teams on implementation tasks and timelines
- Work with stakeholders to obtain deliverable sign-offs
- Minimum education: Bachelor’ s degree
- Should have at least 7 years of experience with at least 5 years’ experience in Business Systems Analysis industry
- Experience in Banking and Financial industry
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies
- Critical-thinking, business systems analysis, and process re-engineering skills
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to quickly build trust and relationships and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and SMEs.
- Experience working with multiple functions within each business unit
- Expertise in MS office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, MS Project), SQL, Data Warehousing, SharePoint, Box, Pivot Charts, Pivot Tables.
- Highly organized but willing to adjust direction when necessary
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Devika at 408-907-2727
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.