Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
Primary Skills: Business Analyst, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Database Modeling, Data Warehousing, SQL
Duration: 6+ Months
- Lead business requirements meetings with various business users to produce a clear and concise BI Enterprise solution requirements.
- Responsible for cultivating relationships and helping the business to be successful by making data understandable and actionable.
- Support business objectives by investigation of user needs and development of innovative ideas for solutions.
- Ensure systems meet the business needs of users by acting as a liaison with users and user representatives regarding system change requests and specific business requirements design.
- Maintain frequent, high quality communications with clients and all other affected individuals/ areas of projects and support, including project meetings, project plans, project scope and key assumptions, dates, etc.
- Collaborate with Business to understand requirements and create function, non-functional and technical specifications.
- Ability to quickly understand and learn business concepts, functions, processes, activities.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Ability to present information, analysis, ideas and positions in a clear and convincing manner.
- Ability to understand manipulations of source data to support business requirements.
- 3+ years work experience in Business Intelligence, Analytics or information management system is required.
- 3+ years work experience with physical and logical database modeling is required.
- 4+ years work experience with data warehousing is required.
- 3+ years work experience with project leadership is required.
- Extensive knowledge of database uses is required.
- Expert level ability to understand and write Structured Query Language (SQL) is required.
- Experience with Teradata is preferred.
- Experience with one or more BI & Analytics Tools: Tableau, MicroStrategy or Power BI
- Experience with one or more ETL tool: Datastage or SSIS
- Experience in system integrations.
- Experience with Salesforce or Marketing Campaign.
- Experience with one or more Cloud Data technology: Microsoft Azure (HDInsight), AWS (EMR, Redshift, S3 and etc), Hadoop or Google BigQuery.
- Experience in various Data Architecture: ODS, Data Warehousing, Data Lake and Big Data.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Hanzala at 408-512-2457
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.