Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12516121
Primary Skills: Oracle EBS, Procurement, Payables, Accounting, Tax
Duration: 09+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Utilize strong functional knowledge across Finance functions, including Procurement, Payables, Accounting, Tax and Expense.
- Work in a cross functional team environment to provide functional application support for Finance systems implementation and roll-out.
- Assist in the ongoing administration of Coupa and Concur, including user roles and permissions, workflow configuration, reporting changes, and related administration duties.
- Review existing and emerging technologies, market trends and product capabilities to determine potential impact on the organizational strategy and alignment to business plans.
- Manage As-Is and To-Be business process mapping, process re-engineering and gap analysis. Recommend opportunities for streamlining, consolidating and optimizing processes.
- Lead solution strategies for business requirements, enhancement requests and defect fixes. Identify, develop and deliver business and technical solutions to customer satisfaction.
- Create requirements documentation, process and work flows, data flow diagrams and implementation plans.
- Prepare business use case studies and best practices documents. Produces documentation that provides detailed instructions on how to use/test the end-to-end Finance systems.
- Support data driven decision-making.
- Collaborates with internal team and external vendor consultants to develop/enhance system processes and capabilities.
- Communicate, manage and drive resolutions for issues and risks. Drive effective conflict resolution across partners.
- Manage organization wide communications for projects and operations status.
- Build effective working relationships with all stakeholders. Execute against agreed-upon commitments to deliver success.
- Create release strategies, Support business go-live and provide post go live support.
- Build and stay relevant with current industry trends by attending various Seminars, Webinars and Training Courses.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Amit @ 408-512-2362
- Hands on experience in configuring, testing and implementing Oracle EBS, Coupa and Concur applications.
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant experience working with Procurement, Payables, Accounting, Tax and Expense related applications.
- Minimum 2-4 years of implementation, administration or configuration experience in Coupa Expense or Concur.
- Experience with designing and supporting integrations for business systems like Coupa, Concur, Workday, Oracle EBS etc.
- Proven ability to work with cross functional teams in a matrixed organization.
- Proven ability to facilitate knowledge transfer and translate complex technical issues into compelling business benefits.
- Proficiency writing functional requirements specifications and bridging the gap between business and technical groups.
- Understand business applications and how they are used by our business users including processes, enhancement opportunities, interfaces to/from other systems, overall architecture and deployment framework.
- Strong customer facing skills, ability to influence and motivate internal/externals teams and vendor partners.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.