Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12422369
Primary Skills: SQL/ TOAD/ T-SQL, Alteryx, Visual Studio/ Visual C#, Tableau
Duration: 3+ months, with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
Top Daily Responsibilities:
Responsible for providing programming and data analysis support for internal stakeholders. Includes use of Alteryx, Tableau, SQL and C#.
Top (3) Required Skills Candidate Should Have:
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Visual Studio/Visual C#
- SQL - Ability to read and write queries using the following
- Basic select (scalar values).
- Aggregation Functions.
- Analytic Functions.
- Joins (ANSI 92 types inner, left, outer joins).
- Stored Procedures.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Swapnil at 408-907-3201.
- Alteryx - basic knowledge and desire to learn.
- Object Oriented Programming (C#.Net, VB.Net, Java).
- Visual C#.
- Enterprise Application Development skills (Source Control, Agile Methodology, SCRUM)
- Experience working with databases (querying, setting up connections).
- Database tools experience (Toad, Oracle SQL Developer, SSMS).
- Office Tools (Outlook, Excel, Access).
- Able to take direction and manage work independently.
- Desire to learn new tools.
- Willingness to field questions from junior staff and troubleshoot technical issues that arise.
- Exposure to data warehouses and operational data stores.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.