Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12303542
Primary Skills: Oracle HCM (Fusion), Human capital management, HR, Reports, Business analysis,
Duration: 3 Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ajitabh at 408-907-2956.
- 6+ years of experience in supporting HR Functions.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor
- Bachelors' degree in business, computer science or related field
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Extensive Oracle HCM (Fusion) Development experience.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts with close attention to detail.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.