Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12303542
Akraya is looking for an Business System analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Partha at 408-512-3153.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Oracle HCM (Fusion), Human capital management, HR, Reports, Business analysis,
Duration: 3 Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oracle HCM (Fusion) Consultant document technical solutions, and develop on the Oracle Fusion platform including interfaces with other systems.
- Must also be able to manage client expectations and scope.
- Understanding of all Fusion modules specifically Core and Compensation and the data structures.
- Develop HCM Extracts, Reports using OBIEE and OTBI, e-mail notifications, and HDL
- Setting up SFTP protocols to transmit files to 3rd party vendor applications.
- Write detailed technical & design specifications for development objects.
- Support the data migration process from a functional point of view.
- Design and test the integration with other systems.
- Configure the application according to the design decision.
- Configuration of workflows and Fast Formulae is a plus
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Partha @ 408-512-3153
- 6+ years of experience in supporting HR Functions.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor
- Bachelors' degree in business, computer science or related field
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Extensive Oracle HCM (Fusion) Development experience.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts with close attention to detail.
- Excellent client-facing written, presentation and verbal communications skills.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.