Akraya is looking for a Business Systems Analyst for one of our newest clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but this unique opportunity is on a team where you will work on cool projects where curiosity is encouraged and rewarded. To be considered, please apply directly or call Khushbu at 408-907-5650. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Business analysis, ERP systems, Salesforce, REST API, Agile process.
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2
- Support product managers to define business requirements for future roadmap prioritization.
- Work with Engineering teams to ensure successful delivery features or enhancements from our CRM and ERP systems.
- Troubleshoot integration and data quality errors within our company's ecosystem, often as a first responder. Escalate and route appropriate stakeholders for collaboration on a solution.
- Define and monitor adoption metrics, usage patterns, error codes, and other key performance indicators to determine impact and to drive prioritization for future enhancements.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Familiarity with Salesforce and its data model.
- Understanding of REST API capabilities and best practices for development and integration strategy .
- Familiarity with SQL, Splunk, Kibana, and Salesforce reporting skills to query for log data and API usage.
- Basic ERP process experience, from order to billings .
- 3-5 years of experience in a BSA or Product Management role where you have shipped successful products .
- Demonstrated success in the agile software development process.
- Bachelor's degree.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Khushbu at 408-907-5650
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.