Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 11792990
Akraya is looking for a Business System Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Varun at 408-907-6419. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Business Analyst, Agile, Waterfall, GDPR & Corporate Compliance, SQL, Data Warehousing, Sharepoint, Pivot Charts, Pivot Tables, Jira tool
Duration: 12+ Months
Skills & Requirements:
- The successful Business Systems Analyst will work with cross-functional teams to understand the business needs, system needs, configuration needs and translate them into meaningful requirements that can be used by the technical team to develop a solution.
- The BSA should be able to configure business workflows, will have strong technical skills and will have experience in managing complex projects.
- Good understanding of GDPR and Corporate Compliance is preferred.
- Develop methodology documents based on self-initiated interviews, diagrams, surveys and workflow analysis
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions and document business needs in the form of Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Functional Specifications Document (FSD)
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with various stakeholders to analyze information needs and requirements and deliver the following artifacts if needed: Visio screen mock-ups, Interface designs, Data Mapping
- Coordinate design reviews. Serve as a liaison among all stakeholders
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and be able to distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Document and Execute Test cases and Test scripts
- Participate in end user acceptance testing (UAT) and training
- Suggest recommendations for process improvement
- Manage Business functions in complex projects
- Closely coordinate with the Project Managers and partner teams on implementation tasks and timelines
- Minimum education: Bachelor’ s degree.
- Should have at least 8 years’ experience in Business Systems Analysis
- Experience in Banking and Financial industry
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task own activities across diverse business units and geographical boundaries
- Critical-thinking, business systems analysis, and process re-engineering skills
- Experience managing complex projects and leading cross functional initiatives
- Get results in diverse fast paced environments
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to quickly build trust and relationships and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and SMEs.
- Experience working with multiple functions within each business unit
- Expertise in, MS office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, MS Project), SQL, Data Warehousing, Reporting, SharePoint, Box, Pivot Charts, Pivot Tables, Jira tool.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Varun at 408-907 6419
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.