Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12387971
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: SAP OTC, Order Management
Duration: 06+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Moiz at 408-816-2442.
- Experience with complete Order to Cash process required.
- Bachelor's or undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 8-12 years of experience in supporting Order Management and Customer Service Business Functions.
- Supporting users in a medical device company desirable
- Possess a strong business and customer/client focus.
- Experience and knowledge of SAP ECC & CRM integration.
- Ability to interact and influence variety of users and senior management.
- Ability to work independently and manage projects independently.
- Ability to work directly with and manage consultants.
- Experience with deep understanding of IT Applications and Technology.
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very strong collaboration, negotiation, and influence capability required.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.