Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 11793079
Akraya is looking for Business System Integration Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Ruhana Shaikh at 408-512-2363. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: payroll, HRMS, SAP HR
Contract Type: W2 Only/C2C
- Lead and create deliverables for all aspects of business analysis and functional design for our initiatives. Activities include requirements elicitation, functional specification creation and use case analysis.
- Responsible for identifying the business needs of their internal customers and stakeholders to determine solutions to business problems.
- Facilitate requirements elaboration of user stories with team members, including process- and data-modeling activities
- Ensure the product development deliverables from the team conforms to customer and business requirements, while maintaining a solid architecture
- Provide product demonstrations and overviews with business units
- Document test scenarios and test results.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities to ensure high-quality software deliverables
- Respond to feedback from internal customers who participate in UAT and/or early adopter programs
- Partner with internal customers to identify and provide content for internal training
- Communicate effectively with all team members, project sponsors and stakeholders both technical and non-technical. Must be able to explain technical issues to non-technical people attempting to meet the user' s needs and ensuring team collaboration for project success
- 6+ years of experience in Business / Functional Requirements Analysis and project management
- Strong knowledge in Payroll systems and domain expertise.
- Experience in HRMS/Payroll industry
- Experience in one or more of the enterprise software - SAP Success Factors ECP, SAP HR/Payroll, Ultimate Software' s products preferred.
- Ability to decompose high-level concepts into details and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Ability to design business application from scratch, define user journeys, design conceptual data model and Detail oriented
- Ability to develop functional design and solutions for inhouse systems, built from scratch.
- Strong knowledge and experience in data modeling for reporting & data warehouse.
- Strong Problem Solving Skills - Ability to analyze and critically evaluate gathered information to resolve conflicts, anticipate issues, and make priority decisions.
- Experience developing and executing test plans/scripts preferred
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ruhana at 408-512-2363
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.